- With Carol Bohmer. “Political Asylum Narratives and the Construction of Suspicious Subjects." Technologies of Suspicion and the Ethics of Obligation in Political Asylum. Bridget M. Haas and Amy Shuman, Eds. Athens: Ohio University Press. 2019, pp. 245-264.
- With Bridget M. Haas. “Introduction: Negotiating Suspicion, Obligation, and Security in Contemporary Political Asylum Regimes.” Technologies of Suspicion and the Ethics of Obligation in Political Asylum. Bridget M. Haas and Amy Shuman, Eds. Athens: Ohio University Press. 2019, pp. 29-46.
- With Amanda Randhawa. "This Too Shall Pass: the Afterlife of a Proverb." The Oral and the Textual in Jewish Tradition and Jewish Education, eds. Jonathan Cohen, Matt Goldish, and Barry Holtz, Jerusalem: Hebrew University Magnes Press, 2019, pp. 90-124.
- "Forward." Reciprocal Ethnography and the Power of Women's Narratives by Elaine Lawless, Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2019, pp. ixx-xi.
- With Robyn Warhol. “The Unspeakable, the Unnaratable, and the Repudiation of Epiphany." "‘Recitatif’: A Collaboration Between Linguistic and Literary Feminist Narratologies.” Textual Practice, 32: 6.
- With Katharine Young. “The Body as Medium: a Phenomenological Approach to the Production of affect in Narrative.” Edinburgh Companion to Contemporary Narrative, Ed. Zara Dinnen and Robyn Warhol, pp. 399-416.
- With Wendy Hesford. “Precarious Narratives: Media Accounts of Islamic State Sexual Violence.” Precarious Rhetorics ,Ed. Wendy Hesford, Christa Teston, and Adela Licona, OSU Press, 2018, pp. 41-61.
- “The Afterlife of Stories: Proverb and the Relationship between Form and Stance.” Narrative Culture: Special Issue, Ed. James Phelan, 4:1, 2017, pp. 32-48.
- "Empathy and Speaking Out." Fabula 58.1-2, 2017, pp. 90-104.
- “Culturally Available Narratives in Parents’ Stories about Disability.” The Routledge International Handbook on Narrative and Life History, Ed. Ivor Goodson, Ari Antikainen, Pat Sikes, and Molly Andrews, London: Routledge, 2017, pp. 237-248.
- With Carol Bohmer. “Discourse and Narrative in Legal Settings: The Political Asylum Process." Anna DeFina and Alexandra Georgakapoulou, Eds. Handbook of Discourse Studies, Cambridge University Press.
- With Carol Bohmer. “Narrative Breakdown and the Political Asylum Process.” Journal of American Folklore, special Issue edited by Diane Goldstein.
- With Katherine Borland. "After Charlottesville: Using Counter-Narrative to Protect a White Heritage Discourse." Routledge Handbook of Counter-Narrative, ed. Klarissa Lueg.